Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blobber

When we made the Jokkmokk2004 blog we used a small chat window on the blog that anyone who was viewing the page could chat in real time to other views or the authors if they were online at the time. I have now installed such a device here on this blog (see the icons on the the right of the screen). Blobber.com is from Digitalspace Commons who do many things that I find very interesting.
UPDATE: I took the bobber down after a day for a couple of reasons. It changed the boarders on the page being the main one. As well it did slow the page load down somewhat although not as much as the older version of the blobber. It is a neat tool and I think I will have it back here in the future. Probably when I move this blog onto my own domain.......yea..it will happen this year!

No comments: