Saturday, April 10, 2004

At last I have managed to find a website where I can easily upload images...having tried the web space provided by my ISP which was chaos...then the free space provided by Passagen which also failed to work and now I’ve gone for the unglamorously titled Freewebspace.com which was easy, direct and works!!!!!
In this process I came across the online essays I wrote for a C level assessment last year. It was special project run by the English Department at Umea University where students had to build a 3D world online around the themes dealt with in four essays. Our group theme was Making Realities and it saw the start of my active participation in the digital humanities...something that still really interests and excites me. Here is the site for the essays called Strategies for Golden Realities.

No comments: