Thursday, May 01, 2008

Reality Drops By With Advice

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that I have not be maintaining this blog as I would like to. I am trying to create a majority of original content and avoid cutting and pasting and would like to be posting daily. However my situation as it is developing is making this difficult. I have about 8 or 9 months left on my PhD (OMFG!!) position. I have two chapters to complete and then three to revise extra to those two. I am also doing some teaching next term, but not very much. As well I am working on a couple of things from HUMlab, mainly in relation to Second Life. These things combined with my family commitments add up to the rest of this year looking like being an extremely busy period in my life. As a result this blog will continue but in an irregular form. I value it as part of my post graduate process and for that reason I am considering using it for chapter excerpts from my thesis. There will be fewer entries over the coming months but I will try and make them worthwhile reading. The aim of my life will now on be becoming Dr. Jim in 2009........

No comments: