Friday, September 08, 2006

Don't Mess with Site Tracker

A word of warning to anyone who has made the huge lump of a site tracker button (see bottom of page) a little smaller:

ATTENTION REPORTS OFFLINE
You are violating our Terms and Conditions you agreed with when signing up.

NOTE: The report pages of the Free Tracker are indeed open to your site audience, only editing is password protected. Hiding the button, sizing down the button or removing the link is NOT allowed.

If you do not want a button on your site or if you do not want to have your report pages freely available to your site audience then please get the Non Public Tracker.

In order to restore access to your Free Tracker reports please correct the violation immediately at your My Account.


Until I can remember my password for the damn thing I cannot repair my transgression. I do not want to loose my site records....ouch!

No comments: