Saturday, May 09, 2009

2009 PressPress Chapbook Award

The world's smallest, but one of the best, poetry publishers PressPress is holding its award again:

Deadline 30 May 2009

The PressPress Chapbook Award is an award for the best chapbook length collection of poems. The deadline of 30 May 2009 is rapidly approaching (not long now!).

What you need to know:

What can I submit? An unpublished chapbook length manuscript of poems (20-40 pages). Aside from that, it’s up to you.

How do I enter? Go to the PressPress site at www.presspress.com.au for conditions and an entry form. Alternatively, email info@presspress.com.au or send an SSAE to PO Box 94 Berry NSW 2535 Australia.

How long do I have? Until 30 May 2009.

What do I get if I win? Chapbook publication with PressPress and $500 AUD.

No comments: